who we are
and what we do
Our primary goal is patient advocacy. We accomplish this goal by getting families the help they need. We know the ever increasing difficulties of finding great senior care. Where to begin? This is often the question you or your loved one is faced with. We start by helping you see what options are available to you. You tell us what you or your loved one's needs are and we’ll help guide you every step of the way.
Our Core Values
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion;
About Myron King
After working several years with the public, including serving in the United States Navy, Myron was ready to manage a business that truly focused on serving the needs of others. This desire began a long time ago when Myron started helping his mother care for his granddad Napolean during his junior year in high school. Napolean (affectionately known as Nap) had Alzheimer’s disease and could no longer live by himself. Although Nap was a Korean War veteran, neither Myron nor his mom knew about any veteran benefits he could receive, so they did the best they could by moving NAP into their home to take care of him themselves.
This was a defining moment in Myron's life. After Nap's passing, Myron made the decision to care for seniors at that young age, he just didn’t know how he was going to go about doing that. Myron joined the military afterwards, went on to earn his Bachelor’s degree in Church leadership, always knowing that he was meant to serve others, still trying to find his specific path.
Myron has been married to his beautiful wife Rachel since 2004 and they have two boys together. They met during their military service and served on the same aircraft carrier together. They enjoy telling the story about how they met in the ships’ chapel and soon became friends. Rachel served in the U.S. Navy for 9 years and is currently working in the education field and helps out part-time with Crossroads Domestic Referral Agency.
Myron says, "Knowing I can help seniors and veterans make this transition into the next stage of their lives a little easier and take the burden off of the family fulfills a desire in me to serve others. Our company was created for this very reason."
We advocate for you or a loved one with the emotional journey of deciding what care is available. Let’s start by offering you our FREE service which includes:
- Meeting with you in person for a “couch visit” and discussing your concerns and needs
- We will assist you with selecting a suitable facility/service. We visit various residential care places to ensure they are compliant with state laws. We review ratings and pricing. We take a close look at the staff and their demeanor. Are the residents happy? Is the food good? What is the overall cleanliness of the place? Does the environment seem safe? Have the employees been background checked? These are some of our checklist questions.
- We drive you to recommended places based on the above criteria. You or your loved one have the option of choosing which service/facility you desire. There is no pressure to decide on anything. You are simply getting information and creating an awareness of what’s out there. If you have your own place in mind, we can accompany you. Our main focus is advocacy.
- Once you’ve made the choice, whether it’s home care or moving to a facility, we help you every step of the way with the transition. We want to know if it was the right choice for you and we’ll do periodic checks. If you are unhappy with your choice, we can assist you with finding another place.
Call or contact us today 919-896-5917 to schedule your FREE personal visit or just talk to one of our senior care representatives. If you live in Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Franklin County, Granville County, Lee County, Wilson County, or Nash County we can help you.