who we are
and what we do
Our primary goal is patient advocacy. We accomplish this goal by getting families the help they need. We know the ever increasing difficulties of finding great senior care. Where to begin? This is often the question you or your loved one is faced with. We start by helping you see what options are available to you. You tell us what you or your loved one needs and we’ll help guide every step of the way.
Our Core Values
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion;
We are Committed
Crossroads provides FREE senior care placement assistance in Wake County, NC and the surrounding areas The services we specialize in: Assisted Living Placement, Memory Care/Alzheimers, Residential Care Home, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Full-Service Home Care, Adult Day Care.
We are a committed Patient Advocacy Service Agency. We see the value in assisting you and your loved ones with finding top-quality senior care. We understand that making the right choice when faced with difficult decisions can be overwhelming. It’s our pleasure to help you navigate through the many senior care options available to choose from. We work with a team of compassionate professionals waiting to skillfully serve you.
We help families by taking the time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget and care requirements. Each family and situation is unique and we understand that not all services may be the best option for every situation. We take an objective view of every situation and consult with the family on all possible care options that are available and will meet their loved one’s needs. Options include assisted living facilities, board and care homes, skilled nursing care, etc.
Veterans and their surviving spouses - can receive up to 25 hours of free care per week paid for via VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit. Our team of accredited VA agents can assist you in applying for this benefit and successfully getting you approved. This benefit can provide funds for care for the rest of your life.
Call or contact us today 919-896-5917 to schedule your FREE personal visit or just talk to one of our senior care representatives. We service Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Franklin County, Granville County, Lee County, Wilson County, and Nash County.