who we are
and what we do
Our primary goal is patient advocacy. We accomplish this goal by getting families the help they need. We know the ever increasing difficulties of finding great senior care. Where to begin? This is often the question you or your loved one is faced with. We start by helping you see what options are available to you. You tell us what you or your loved one needs and we’ll help guide every step of the way.
Our Core Values
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion;
We are Dedicated
Crossroads Referral Agency places seniors into the perfect care environment. FREE Senior
Care Placement Services Include:
- Free Assessments
We do a face to face meeting with family member(s) and the senior. Together we review the needs of the senior based on medical care, financial, geographic, and family’s personal preference to match the senior’s needs and interests. Our goal is to make sure the senior will be comfortable, welcomed, and cared for in their new environment.
- Free Tours to Care Homes, Nursing or Assisted Living Facilities
We are available to accompany the family members and/or senior on the tour of the communities and to assist in the decision-making process. Our job is to present you with appropriate choices to meet the needs and personal preferences of the senior.
- Up-to-Date Research
We then identify a number of appropriate communities, schedule, and coordinate on-site visits. The options we select are trustworthy. We know the environment, amenities, and the personalities of each community. In addition, we regularly check and research the license history, complaint, and compliance records on each facility.
If In Home Care is required, we will refer you to experienced home care agencies for free. The
types of payments accepted for In Home Care include:
- Insurance (Senior Care Insurance)
- Private Pay (Senior person, family or friends, are funding the care and stay)
- State Pay (Medicaid, Medicare, and/or Social Security will pay on an ongoing basis for the care required)
- Veteran Pension (Government Veteran’s Pension, if you have questions about the pension, we do have advisors that can inform you of where to qualify for the Veteran’s Pension)
- Other Funding (This type of funding is any other type of payment or agreement made between the patient and the future provider)