who we are
and what we do
Our primary goal is patient advocacy. We accomplish this goal by getting families the help they need. We know the ever increasing difficulties of finding great senior care. Where to begin? This is often the question you or your loved one is faced with. We start by helping you see what options are available to you. You tell us what you or your loved one needs and we’ll help guide every step of the way.
Our Core Values
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security, and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion;
Why Choose Us?
We understand that there is often emotional, physical, and financial stress associated with finding senior care for you or your loved one. With the overwhelming number of senior care options to choose from, our network of professionals are fully aware that you need your questions answered quickly and professionally. Personal service from your first contact with us through your placement into an assisted living home IS what makes us different. We are there with you every step of the way.
As a patient advocacy service, our goal is to help senior adults get the care they need and we realize increased care needs may require a move to a more suitable environment, such as assisted living. Our kind and compassionate senior advisors understand how overwhelming and emotional this time can be. No matter your situation, we understand how to provide the highest quality solutions.
We are here to help you find the right assisted living community in Wake County or the surrounding areas by discussing your concerns, answering your questions, and providing placement options. Crossroads is familiar with the services each community has to offer and will assist you in finding the appropriate home that best meets the senior’s care needs. Then, after we have found the assisted living community that is right for you and your family member we will provide assistance with the transition to their new home. Again, personal service from first contact through placement!
Call or contact us today 919-896-5917 to schedule your FREE personal visit or just talk to one of our senior care representatives. If you live in Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Franklin County, Granville County, Lee County, Wilson County, or Nash County we can help you.